Chimu Dreams Wallpaper
Roll Size: 1000 × 52 cm | Repeat: 52cm
A delightful patterned wallpaper from Sian Elins American Folk Collection featuring a mix of South American Folk art with Scandinavian Modern thirties pattern. Flora, fauna and birds in Sian Elins awesome hand drawn style merge with her signature geometrics and naive mark making. All this combined offers a respectful nod to the Mille Fleur of the Arts and Crafts Movement.Paper Specification
Digitally printed onto non-woven 180gsm coated paper.
• Glue needed: paste the wall wallpaper paste. This can be purchased from any DIY store, such as Homebase.
• Cut out all the strips before you start.
• Using a plumb line or similar, draw a straight line down the wall to line your first strip up to.
• Start wallpapering on one side of the wall (not in the middle) and paste the wall the width of one strip (plus a little bit more so you don’t need to get too close to the edges when putting up the next strip).
• Hang the first strip straight, starting at the top.
• All other strips are hung to line up with the first, no plumb line is needed.
If in stock this paper will be shipped immediately otherwise the wallpaper will be printed to order leading to an estimate delivery time of 5 weeks. For your estimated delivery time please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order a Sample
Monument Interiors always recommends that you order a sample. Please do not use the screen image as a representation of the wallpaper/fabric colour as this varies from monitor to monitor. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.