Terms and Conditions
You are provided with access of this website in accordance with these terms & conditions and any order placed by you must be placed in accordance with these conditions. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is signified and implied by the customer ordering the goods by any of the following formats; online sale, telephone or in writing.
Samples will be sent by post. Samples are priced at £2.95 each including postage and packaging. Monument Interiors will endeavour to have your samples with you within 7 – 10 days however please be aware this may take longer during busy periods. Wallpaper may vary in colour from that seen on your monitor therefore Monument Interiors strongly recommends ordering a sample prior to purchasing. Samples vary in format but the majority are A4 but some can vary between A6 – A3. In some circumstances, at additional cost we can supply larger samples. Please contact Monument Interiors via email to discuss. For multiple sample orders Monument Interiors will post out part orders if there is any delay with any sample(s) and post the remaining samples when they become available.
All confirmations are sent via email please therefore make sure the email address you provide to us is correct and working. Please make sure both your billing and delivery addresses are completed fully. Any contracts or agreements formed between Monument Interiors and you by means of this website shall be governed and constructed according to English Law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All products displayed on this website are subject to availability
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT but do not include delivery costs
- Please check estimated delivery times in wallpaper description. On occasion wallpaper may be available for an earlier delivery date. Please contact Monument Interiors by email if you wish to check estimated delivery dates.
- No orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 18.
- Monument Interiors endeavour to make sure all details (including prices and product description) displayed on this website are accurate and up to date however we can not be held responsible for their accuracy. You, the customer must ensure that prior to placing an order you have checked all relevant details and the products you have selected as details may have changed since you last visited the online store.
- No statement on this online store shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer which can not be excluded or restricted by law.
All prices are in GBP. Orders are accepted on the condition that products will be supplied at the price ruling on despatch. In the event of any error Monument Interiors will endeavour to tell customers offering them the option to cancel or confirm their orders.
Cancellations / Refunds
Refunds are at manufacturers discretion. Due to the nature of the product unless otherwise stated all sales are final. Monument Interiors will endeavour to process all refunds as quickly as possible however please be aware that any refunds may take up to 30 days to process. If you wish to discuss a refund please contact Monument Interiors by email who will be happy to advise.
Upon registration you, the customer warrant the following:
1. You will notify Monument Interiors immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us via email.
2. Personal information given during registration as a customer is current, accurate, true and complete in all respects.
3. You, the customer will in no way impersonate any other person or entity through the use of false detail including a false name or a name you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our offices, directors and employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out the breach of any of the conditions by you or any of the other liabilities arising out of the use of this website, or the use of any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and / or your personal information.
All goods are supplied on the following conditions; That our liability for any fault or defect in the quality, condition, description or fitness for any purpose is limited in amount to a sum not exceeding the purchase price of the particular goods. In no circumstances whatsoever shall Monument Interiors Limited be liable for indirect or consequential damage or loss. Upon receiving your order always check rolls for signs of damage and to confirm you have received the correct design. Monument Interiors always recommend you use a professional decorator to install your wallpaper.
Monument Interiors reserves the right to the following;
To temporarily or permanently, modify or withdraw, this website (or any part there of) with or without notice to you.
You, the customer confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for modification to or withdrawal of the website (or any part there of).
To change the conditions. Your continued use of the website (or any part there of) following any change will be taken as your acceptance of such change.
It is the customers own responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to the change you must immediately stop using the website.
Intellectual Property and Rights of Use
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content available in the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and contact.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and contact supplied as part of the website shall remain in all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors.